Welcome

I don't know how/why you have found yourself here, but while you're about, check out my musing on life. Warning, I will not be held accountable if you suddenly find yourself hating the world.

Advert

Sunday 16 January 2011

Procrastination (The Christmas Holidays).

Well, I guess I should write something here. I'm not quite sure why I am doing this, it's not going to amount to anything, or influence anyone. Revision is causing my brain to clog up with strange things, so I have decided to write these small blogs (if you could even class them as that).

It seems that many people that write blogs have something in mind when they begin, or are under the impression that their time is better served complaining about things in blog posts that going out and actively contributing to society.

I would like to think that mine with be neither of the above, as they will just be discussing current events in my highly uneventful life, and will just be a way to pass the time around Uni work.

I got back to Bath a few days ago to crack on with revision for the first semester exams. I don't understand peoples obsession with Christmas. For me its just about getting everyone together and eating vast amounts of food. I was gonna have a rant about people spending far to much on presents, but to those of you that know me, it would seem ironic as I spend far to much money on clothing.

I don't know if its just for me, but the main question I get asked when I go home by friends and family is "What are you going to do with/after your degree?" But to me it seems like one of the simplest questions to answer..."Get a job." Hopefully something to do with what I will have spent four years of my life studying.

I had so many things I wanted to do, and people I wanted to see this Christmas holiday, but the weather had other plans. To be honest, this was probably for the best, meant that I got my head down and did some work. But on the flip side, when I did go out and about, I met new people. Always an interesting experience for me, seeing how people change around others and why that is.

Anyway, I better get back to Differentiation Applications...
If there are no more blogs, I have rammed a biro into my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert